Parafed Waikato recognises the “No Exceptions” policy and is an advocate and facilitator for members with disabilities to have access to sporting and recreational activities. Parafed Waikato is committed to providing assistance and resources, including funding assistance for equipment.
Benefits of Membership
– Free or low cost access to all locally hosted events/programmes (excluding some competition entry fees)
– Regular updates on upcoming events both sporting and social
– Full financial members are eligible to apply for funding for equipment/competition etc (see funding page for full guidelines)
– Access to equipment so you can try before you buy
– Assistance to develop in your chosen sport(s)
– Getting to meet new people through Sport and Recreation
Membership Prices from 1st September – 31st August
Full Membership – $35.00. Full membership is required by all those seniors (19 years and over). This includes social athletes who only participate in sport at local training sessions as well as athletes who wish to compete at events/games/nationals and/or wish to apply for club supported funding. This also includes coaches and officials who wish to apply for financial assistance from us.
Junior Membership – $20.00. Junior membership is for individuals aged 18 years and under or still at school. These members have “full membership” rights. This also includes junior coaches and officials.
Social Membership – $20.00. Social membership includes those who are supporters, volunteers, family members as well as athletes who only participate in our fitness revolution programme.
To pay via internet banking/direct credit, please make a payment into the Parafed bank account 03-1556-0072418-000. Please add your name and membership type as the reference. Then go to our website www.parafedwaikato.co.nz and select Membership and Become a member. Enter your membership details only after you have made the payment.
To pay via credit card, go to our website www.parafedwaikato.co.nz and select Membership and Become a member.